Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Friggin' *&^%#@$ Panthers!!!!

Hey, Mr. Magician...go easy on 'em...they're only N.Y. Ranger fans...use short words...

This happened often enough in the game that I was satisfied....

But this I don't get. We now have somewhat scantily-clad women cleaning the ice during breaks? Mind you, I'm not complaining much, but still...there's prinicple here...

Now...we should have won the game...HOWEVER...with THREE SECONDS TO GO...
...the #$(*&($*& PUCK bounces off one of OUR $&$(*&%$ PLAYER'S SKATES...
...and into OUR $(*&%$# goal!!!!

(*$#A&(*&*(&@#@!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* This is a rare sight. At the start of OT, it was a 3 on 3. Each team had a player in the penalty box, and the new rules that went into effect two years ago make OT only have 4 players on the ice (not counting the goaltender).

The Panthers went on to LOSE in the subsequent shoot-out.

Sorry, but I must repeat myself...

(*$#A&(*&*(&@#@!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: