Sunday, December 25, 2005

The rest of Christmas...

When you're gonna give cash to the nephews for a present...it's best that you do it in a way that they'll remember...by putting it in a special puzzle box, and then hiding it, and then giving them another word puzzle they need to solve to find it...all done in a different font. Moohaha!

I'm really, really evil...

Hard at work! On Christmas Day! Heh heh heh...

It was hidden in the van. You can see it wrapped, just behind the car seat. It took them another hour to open up the puzzle box that had the cash. It should be noted that they fully knew what I was capable of, as they gave me two books, How to Be a Villain: Evil Laughs, Secret Lairs, Master Plans, and More!!! and The Villain's Guide to Better Living. Interestingly enough, they DIDN'T give me How to Rule the World : A Handbook for the Aspiring Dictator, which I'm slightly miffed about. I'll get them!

After that fun, we headed to my parent's place on Key Biscayne.

Cruise ships, lined up, waiting to leave port...

The Rusty Pelican, home to the famous boat scene in Caddyshack...

What the heck? These are parasailors? Nope...people are using the sails as they ride boards on the water. I'm not sure what it's called offhand...

The Miami Seaquarium, home of Flipper, is still closed, due to Hurricane Wilma.

A pelican!

One of the more fun gifts I received this Christmas...it's pretty fun! Of course, it will go beyond 20 questions to guess what you're thinking...but it gets it right fairly often...fun!

No comments: