Thursday, October 13, 2005

Free hockey....comes at a price....

Ugh...that was painful...5-2 loss. I blame this on a few things:
- I didn't watch the pre-game skate, as I was waiting outside for a friend to arrive. (Hey, I'm Irish, I believe in luck/jinxes, etc.)
- My friend, who was late to arrive, was not at the first two games. He's supposed to sit next to me regularly. I think he jinxed the team.
- I didn't sit in my usual seat. Jinxing us.
- Our team played poorly (least likely cause).

A beautiful day out for a hockey game! (Note the moon in the middle-right.)

They even put out chandeliers for us!

National anthem time...

Clean slate time...opening faceoff!

First fight of the season! Awwwright!

Hit 'em! Take the Bruin down!

At first there's Luongo...

And then there's McLennan...(after Luongo allowed 3 goals)

The full rink view from section 426 row 7, with lots of people in front to block your view, including the goal...*sigh*

No comments: