Friday, October 28, 2005

So a neighbor of mine....

...and I meet at the mailbox. We have community mailboxes, not one at our individual houses, so you frequently meet people when you get your mail. Not unlike an apartment complex's mail box area.

So I'm chatting with her, about how their roof is coming along, because they had a hole in their roof that Wilma created, and the neighbor notices my shirt and says "Oh, that's Beaker!!!" I was wearing a bright-orange Beaker (from the Muppets) shirt that a friend had bought for me. Turns out the neighbor was big into the Muppets, etc., and we chatted for a little bit more.

Before I went to bed, I decided I had to try to impersonate Beaker as best I could...because he's one of my favorite Muppets...!

Don't forget to buy your Muppet stamps!

No comments: