Wednesday, October 26, 2005

That's all the photos, folks.

I didn't take any today...wasn't really anything new to take pictures of.

Here's some neat statistics for you:
- On Tuesday, only 4 gas stations in Dade and Broward counties were open, to serve over 6 million people.
- In Dade County, only 13 of 26,000 stoplights were working
- As of today, power is not fully expected to be restored to people in the most affected areas until 11/22. (!)
- My company has been without power for some time, and it's expected to get it until this weekend, at the earliest.
- My wife's company got power back early today, and she already had to report back to work.
- The kids do not have school the entire week.

I'm finally getting tarp on my roof tomorrow morning. Yay! At around $500, tho...thank God for insurance.

No comments: