Thursday, October 27, 2005

What to do, what to do...

So today was kind of a weird day. My wife went back to work, I was watching the kids, doing housework, some minor work for my job (what I could do), and trying to proceed with our house repairs.

In the meantime...

A somewhat miffed-looking mockingbird. But he wasn't miffed after all.

NOTE: You will KNOW when you are dealing with a miffed mockingbird.

So, I found out that my fence MAY be covered by insurance...as it IS attached to my house. That's some GOOD news...

Uh-oh...the muscovy ducks are attacking!

The ibises/ibi/ibis are back!

My downstairs IM'ing station, and the view outside.

TARP! TARP! Get that stuff on...NOW!

And...it's done.

Sunset...day 4. Clouds have returned, which makes the sunset a little more dramatic.

And the sun just peeks over the horizon before going down.

No comments: